Updated: May 1, 2019
Here are my 5 tips for developing the shape of your soul:
1. Surrender to God. He’s the master craftsman and He knows best. Draw near to Him (James 4:8) through reading His word, speaking with Him (praying) and seeking advice from Godly people around you.
2. Wait patiently. There’s no fast-track or easy path to shaping your soul.
3. Yield to His hands, pushing and pulling in the right direction. Being shaped can feel uncomfortable and even painful at times.
4. Did I mention wait patiently? It’s so important. Soul shaping cannot be rushed.
5. Stand amazed at who you become – a vessel, standing firm and being used in ways you never thought possible.
By Apostle Sally
The time has finally come to get our souls' shaped like God has destined for us.
I Peter 1:9 Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls.
“ The salvation of the soul involves becoming scripturally organic and culturally unmodified to the Lord and His word. If we are unwilling to deny our self and embrace this lifestyle, we have by default embraced the world and the self satisfying pleasures of the world.”
Dr. Paula Price stated, Your soul does not get changed when you get born again. You change your soul by your will because your will is locked in your soul.
· Peter said we must receive the end of our faith which is the salvation of our soul. I Peter 1:9 Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls.
· Paul talks about we must believe to the saving of the soul. Hebrews 10:39 But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul.
· Jesus said don’t fear him who can destroy the body but fear him who can destroy body and soul in hell. Matthew 10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.